"Trust" Security is an ironic name for a business run by people I wouldn't trust.After being their customer for years, I informed the company that I was moving and needed to discontinue my service.

I was told that I had to sign a cancellation request form that would be sent to me. It arrived 2 months later after many unreturned phone calls, and I had been billed for an entire year after I no longer lived in the house. They stated that because I didn't sign the form in time (which they wouldn't send to me) that my account had auto renewed and I was responsible for payment for another year. If this company were my only option, I just wouldn't have a security system at all.

Everyone I talked to in this company was rude, smug, and uncaring.

After much research I found many complaints about this company, mostly for the same reason; making it almost impossible to cancel.

Do an internet search on Trust Security Covington and you'll lots of bad stuff, hardly any good.

Had an Experience with Trust Security?

Comments

Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States #649017

We had a similar problem with Trust Securities when my mother became ill with cancer.She tried unsuccessfully to get them to send her "their" letter which they insist on receiving in order to cancel service.

They did not send it. Obviously, a customer can't sign "their" letter unless Trust Security gives it to the customer. My husband and I also tried to get "their" letter to confirm the cancellation of service. They ignored the letter my mother wrote them and ones we sent.

Until we contacted an attorney to straighten them out, we continued to have problems with their refusal to allow us to cancel service. They were rude to my husband and to me.

We are now trying to cancel our service with Trust Security in Covington. So far they are just as rude and continue to be nonresponsive.

I even offered to come by to pick up "their" letter and was told not to come to their office.

I anticipate having to have police escort to get them to give us "their" letter which they insist we sign before they will terminate the service.Once they know you do not want to continue service, they become a terrible company to have to deal with in any regard.